Friday, September 29, 2006

Lighting bolt rocks photographer

Okay, this is too good to pass up. Not exactly political in nature, but surely something worthy of passing on.

Simply an amazing photo.

Via the U.K. Daily Mail:

When the sky darkened and lightning began to flash, Kane Quinnell grabbed his new digital camera, hoping to snap some pictures of the approaching storm.

Not having a tripod, he balanced the camera on his car, parked under the carport of his then Old Toongabbie home, and aimed the lens southward.

"I hit the button … and there was nothing. I hit the button again … and nothing. On about the fourth attempt I hit the button again and I saw this lightning and heard the thunder.

"It was like a crack. The next thing I was about two metres in the air - it scared the hell out of me."

Read the full story here.



Be sure to also visit our immigration blog at:
www.InvadingAmerica.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home