Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some questions for 9/11 conspiracy freaks
BY GREGOR

Which conspiracy theory is true? The controlled demolition, or the remote control airplane? Or both? What about the guided missile theory? Is it a combination of all three? It’s hard to keep track. In order to believe one, you have to believe that all three happened because none of them work by themselves.

If there was a controlled demolition, how many people were needed to plant the explosives? Who were they? How did they manage to roam throughout three buildings filled with people, security personnel, and cameras to plant the charges? And what were these people given to cause them to be okay with the knowledge that they were about to kill thousands of innocent civilians? Where did they find these people? Who found them? How many people were involved in finding them? How did they approach all these people with this extravagant plan without knowing they wouldn’t freak out and tell someone?

If the planes were flown by remote control … who was flying the remote? Where did they find this guy, or was there more than one person? Was it Dick Cheney? Donald Rumsfeld? Condoleezza? Or was it some 18 year old Air Force one-striper just doing what his boss told him to? How did they approach people with this plan to ask them if they would fly a remote passenger airliner into a building, and into the Pentagon? How did they know this person would not DEEP THROAT them?

If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, and not an airplane … are all the witnesses who said they saw the plane go into the Pentagon IN ON IT? We’re talking about 100 people or more. How do you find 100 ordinary Americans to go in on such a scam without just one person freaking out and DEEP THROATING them? And again … how did they first approach these people with the plan to ask them if they were interested in pretending to be a witness?

Are all of the NY City Firemen who were IN THE BUILDINGS and said they saw the fuel coming down the elevator … IN ON IT? How were Bush and Rumsfeld successful in recruiting the entire NY Fire Department into such a scheme?

Oh, I forgot about the new theory that the building owner had it all faked for insurance reasons - due to asbestos. So, if true … how did the U.S. Government somehow hook up with this guy to work together on this scheme? Or, was it just a miraculous coincidence that brought them together? Who approached who? Did this guy call Rumsfeld and say … “hey, I’ve got a great idea for you to lock up all that oil, and I’ll even let you use my buildings?” Or, did Rumsfeld call him first and say … “I understand you have an asbestos problem and I can solve it?” And if so, how did they know this guy wouldn’t DEEP THROAT them?
If the missile theory is correct, and there was no airplane … then where are all the passengers who were on the plane that is now MISSING? Where is the plane?

How did the airplanes filled with passengers get to wherever they are without all the air traffic controllers knowing they were off course? Or, are they all IN ON IT too? Where are the hundreds if not thousands of FAA and airport employees who would have known that things were not being run according to procedure? Why has not one person come forward to say … “I was in that tower and I can say that we never saw the plane divert toward the pentagon?” Somehow, they obviously got all the air traffic controllers and radar operators in the US to go along with the plan. Wow! I can now see why many feel Karl Rove is God.

Why did these passengers make phone calls to loved ones describing the hijacking in great detail? And if it’s true that cell phone calls could not have been made from an airplane in flight, and all of these calls did not really happen … where did the audio tapes of the phone calls come from? And if the audio tapes are fake … how did they manage to fool the family members of the passengers into believing it was actually their sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, husbands, and wives on the tape? Who made the fake tapes? Who left the answering machine messages? Was that some professional impersonator hired by the government? Who hired him? How did they get him to go in on this? And if the tapes were not fake … what would cause the passengers to call their loved ones and describe a hijacking that never happened? Or, were these passengers all IN ON IT?

In the Pentagon … they ask “where are the wings?” I ask … how many crash sites have you been to where you can find “the wings?” Every major crash site I’ve seen consists of nothing but pieces of scrap medal.

Was Bin Laden in on this scheme? If so … why? If not, why has he not once denied his involvement and has in-fact praised his men for the attacks? Ooops. So, if he said he did it … then what could possibly cause him to sell out his own people to work with George Bush? Did we offer to buy him a house in Hawaii? When bin Laden agreed to the deal … did he know we would invade Afghanistan and Iraq and kill most of his men/cockroaches? Or did we double-cross him, and if so … why has he not come out and said so?

If it’s true that this is a giant mega-conspiracy … how did they possibly get SO many people involved without even one person leaking it? Do we have THAT many sociopaths around to run such a scheme? Even if we did … how could they possibly bring in the amount of people needed for such a huge operation without even one person saying … “that’s insane?” Not one person involved in the tragedy has said they saw anything supporting this conspiracy - including low level military personnel, air traffic controllers, WTC security, WTC occupants, NY City Firefighters, airline pilots, airline passengers, or even people walking around at the pentagon or WTC when the event happened. How is that? Did they call each of these people into an office, have them sign a confidentiality agreement first, and then break out the plan? And we’re to believe that they all said … “hey! That’s a great idea! I’m in!!!” And for those who said no (I’m assuming there would have been a few of those) … what did they say? “Gee, that’s a great plan but I’ll pass. Thanks for the offer though!”

How did they shut THEM up?

Were they all offered free blockbuster video coupons for Fahrenheit 9/11?

Added:

Had to throw in one more question.
To all those who believe this conspiracy theory I ask ... can any of you name a single conspiracy theory that you DON'T believe?


Be sure to check out our affiliate blog at:

7 Comments:

Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

LOL!!!

Hazzo, I read your brand new blog and you did not answer any of the questions. You simply repeated the same claims which I had already pointed out were false. Cool trick.

Convenient how you failed to link to my post so your readers - if you have any - could make up their own minds. It looks as though you created an entirely new blog just for me. I'm honored.

For those who would like to read my post for themselves ... it's at www.worldsreality.com. See if you can do better than this clown who fails to mention several key facts in his slant of the truth.

Example?
How about the mention of the pilot instructor who stated that the hijacker was a shitty pilot? What Hazzo conveniently leaves OUT of his post is that the same instructor, in the same interview stated that he was positive that the hijacker had enough skills that he would have had no problem steering that plane into a building. Don't believe me? Watch the interview for yourself. Go to: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EUyKz2lngIM

If the link doesn't work ... go to YouTube and type in "Not Freakin' Again."

There you will actually see, rather than be simply told how these people manipulate and alter the facts to support their claims.

How about the missile into the Pentagon theory? What these people don't show you is the video footage and photos of the scene of the crash, which show various damage in the flight path of the crash - such as the positions of the light posts and the generator which was clipped by the wing and actually pushed to the side. In order for the "missile theory to work ... the missile would have had to do zig zags through this obstacle course knocking over light posts, impacting a generator, and then continuing on into the Pentagon. And every one of the people pushing this conspiracy uses the same lie of claiming that 16 foot hole in the Pentagon was the center of impact. That is simply not the truth. They refuse to show you the mammoth impact point further to the left of this spot.

Hazzo also claims there were no engines found. Errr ... watch the video above. They were found. Found along with plane parts and passenger bodies. Something they also lie about, but for which there is photographic proof available.

Every single point Mr. Hazzo makes has been proven to be incorrect and almost all of it is proven on this one video. All Hazzo has is his theory that since it's POSSIBLE ... it must have actually happened.

Oh, and yes ... there were in fact witnesses who actually SAW the airplane fly into the Pentagon - INCLUDING the same exact guy Loose Change takes out of context to attempt to claim he didn't see any plane. In loose Change they take his one line "there's no visual indication of an airplane crash" and edit out the entire beginning where he had actually described in detail witness accounts and was simply stating that the airplane had been completely destroyed. It might be interesting to note that the same person later threatened a lawsuit against Loose Change for this fabrication, as well as several others who were quoted incorrectly.

I would like to comment on one of the most idiotic claims made by these people. They have recently publicly mocked the victims by claiming that there is simply no way an entire airplane of passengers and crew could be overtaken by three or four men with boxcutters. First off, what they IGNORE is that prior to 9/11 there had been no hijacking in which the airplane was purposely crashed into a building. Before 9/11 it was standard practice to sit still, be quiet, and not piss the hijackers off. In almost every case … this meant surviving to tell about it. Nobody in their right mind would have fought with terrorists on an airplane when it could reasonably be assumed to do so could mean people die.

Second, I would like to see Mr. Hazzo, Charlie Sheen, or Alec Baldwin attempt to overtake three middle age terrorists holding boxcutters. I would pay money to watch that actually. I would wager all my future earnings that Mr. Hazzo would be dead meat. And that’s giving him the advantage of KNOWING in advance that he has to fight or die. Something the passengers did not have.

Third, how many of you who believe in this theory would charge a terrorist who has a boxcutter up against the throat of a 25 year old female flight attendant? Do you think you can charge him and somehow prevent him from killing her? Would you take that chance, knowing what these people did at the time … which was NOTHING? How many of you would even be willing to go at it with a 56 year old homeless drunk holding a boxcutter? Not many, if any.

The bottom line is that when all of the facts are given … Hazzo’s theories fall apart.

This is a waste of time. Go ahead and watch his movies, but be sure to also watch the movie which points out all of the lies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EUyKz2lngIM

And read my post at www.worldsreality.com. There is much more to it than the slanted version Senor Hazzo gives.

5:42 AM  
Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

OMG! You haven't even bothered to watch the video! I have to say that you are therefore unqualified to make any judgment since you have not seen the facts. Possibly it was the aluminum bat to the head that is causing your problems.

I suggest you actually WATCH the video I gave you the link for. It will save you from making a bigger ass out of yourself as you continue to quote incorrect information.

The engines WERE found and the pictures are on the video that you have refused to watch.

You're also the one who used the terrorist's flight instructor as EVIDENCE, so for you to then DISMISS him as "confused" when you later find that he didn't support your theory is very disturbing and dishonest.

You then claim that the government's report stated the plane "skidded across the lawn." Only one problem ... that's not true. There is not a single statement in the government's report which says the plane "skidded across the lawn." The only people who said this were the losers from Loose Change. I'm sorry to inform you that they LIED.

Finally, take a pill. I did not make any comment or suggestion that you would not attempt to rescue a woman from a rapist. I stated that you would DIE if you were to confront three terrorists holding boxcutters. I stand by that statement and your history actually backs me up. I fail to understand how you getting your ass kicked and spending two weeks in the hospital does not actually support my claim.
I guess maybe if you feel the terrorists would have simply gotten tired and asked to be let off the plane.

As for your fanatical tirade about being compared to Charlie Sheen and Alec Baldwin ... you are supporting their theories. You are just as whacked as they are.

Now please don't leave any more comments on my site before watching the movie. You have made statements accusing our President of treason and murder and I have pointed you to a video which shows your points to be incorrect. If you don't have the courtesy or even the professionalism to actually watch the video before passing judgment, then you will be banned.

You are welcome to post any theory you like, but I must insist that you show at least a sliver of concern to actually verify your theory before accusing our President of treason.

I’ve watched all of your videos and I’ve responded with evidence directly contradicting them. It’s reasonable to expect that you would be interested enough to actually watch it.

In case your injuries make it tough to follow the links I left in my previous comment …

Go to YouTube or video.google.com and type in “not freakin’ again.” It doesn’t get any easier than that.

2:59 PM  
Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

I stand corrected. I did not realize that the great and powerful and all knowing Hazzo has deemed it impossible for a pilot to fly an airplane into the Pentagon without first hitting the ground. I wasn't aware it was impossible or even unlikely. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.

For some reason I was under the impression that millions of airplanes accurately hit their targets upon landing strips all over the world each day. I'm not sure of where I saw it before, but maybe it was a dream. For some reason I remember something about Japanese pilots flying World War II airplanes into small ships floating in the water, without ever hitting the ocean before impact. For some reason I could swear that I have watched crop dusters fly underneath power lines, sometimes just mere feet off the ground, while never hitting the ground first. I'm not sure what's happening to me. Yes, those are all small aircraft, but I'd even swear that while I was in the military I flew in C5s, KC135s, and C130s as they landed on a dime on some of the smallest runways imaginable. I could swear that I remember being at airports all over the world and watching airline after airline landing basically in the exact same spots on the strip, time after time after time after time. It must have all been a dream. I'll rush right off to the hospital and get checked out. Because, as you said ... "that is absurd and ridiculous and probably the craziest thing (I) have said so far." And being the great and powerful and all knowing Hazzo ... rescuer of rape victims throughout the world ... and defender of mankind ... it's obvious that all of this is flat out impossible.

And MY GOD! What could possibly have given me the impression that the terrorist's flight instructor, who flew with him many times, might know what he's talking about when he states that he has absolutely no doubt that this man would have had no problem pointing that airplane into a building. It's just incredible how blind I've been.

Again, thank you so much great one.

Thanks for setting us all straight.

3:01 PM  
Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

Have fun in the looney bin

12:13 AM  
Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

Oh. I didn't know who I was talking to. If I had realized you were Albert Einstein I wouldn't have debated you. I'm sorry. I guess you're right then. It's the end of the world.

7:02 PM  
Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

Hazzo has now been banned for making such statements as ... "Bush raised his kid to be a Nazi."

I have no need to allow people with mental health issues to be vandalizing this blog.

I really am sorry that you took a baseball bat to the head, but I can no longer allow the after effects to bring the blog down to that level.

Good luck with your rehab.

1:24 PM  
Blogger General George Patton Jr. said...

ROFL!

Thanks for adding more humor to our site Hazzo. I see you're off your meds again.

Still not dealing with reality too well? Let me help ...

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/09/11/video-911-as-it-happened/

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home