Monday, October 02, 2006

Please excuse the slow blogging day
BY GREGOR

I have to apologize for today's lack of posting. There are several reasons for this, none of which are due to a lack of news.

Honestly, part of it is the lack of words and motivation to write much of anything after watching this Amish travesty unfold all day. It's one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen - for this disgusting human being to be able to execute small children from behind. I made attempts to write about it earlier but could not put into words my thoughts, or ... maybe it was that I knew better than to put my thoughts into words. It wouldn't have been pretty.

I then attempted to write about this John Murtha video that's been released, showing what a creep he really is. And watching Alan Colmes attempt to defend him on FoxNews was still not enough to distract me from those poor children and their community. What the hell is going on? How bad is this going to get? We seem to be having school shootings every day? Am I wrong to believe that it's going to continue to become more frequent until we eventually are forced to run our schools as maximum security prisons? And if it continues to get worse, will the American people be willing to do what it takes to protect our children?

That's a big question that warrants a long post, but I just don't have it in me. I'll just say quickly that I believe many Americans will NOT be willing to do what is needed. And you know which people I'm talking about.

So that's the main reason I'm absent without leave today. Aside from that I've been spending the day putting two more websites together that will eventually be tied into one media group. I think most of you will be excited about those new additions and I'll let you know when they are up and running.

Also, lots more promoting to do, and in the process of recruiting a few more writers. Better get back to that for now.

Eventually, we'll all have to push this day's horror to the back of our heads and press on. I'm trying to make it sooner than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home