More Huckabee lies; Limbaugh slams Huck's dishonesty
BY GREGOR
How are Christians actually falling for this guy and believing he's a Christian? I'm not sure the guy would be able to tell the truth about his age.
Via HotAir.com:
Click below to play audio:

Rush slams McCain on the same program:
BY GREGOR
How are Christians actually falling for this guy and believing he's a Christian? I'm not sure the guy would be able to tell the truth about his age.
Via HotAir.com:
Click below to play audio:

Rush slams McCain on the same program:
UPDATE: In a short cut between breaks, Rush hit McCain, saying "Would you think a conservative would support amnesty? Would you think a conservative would agree with the ACLU on interrogation techniques used on terrorists? Would you think a conservative would vote against the Bush tax cuts? I've just described the positions of John McCain."




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home